Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Unacceptable

Unacceptable, unacceptable, unacceptable, words expressed by Brandon Marshall and the perfect word to describe this Chicago Bears team. This is a .500 team and that’s it. We have a mediocre defense if that and an inconsistent offense. We have coaches who don’t know how to call plays and a football team that is not capable of competing with other NFL teams. The Bears have all the weapons in the world and continue to do absolutely nothing with them. When you put all of this together it equals no playoffs and another disappointing season for the Chicago Bears.

What continues to frustrate me personally is seeing the turnovers. Most coming from our “franchise” quarterback Jay Cutler. To be completely honest, there is no excuse for him to be doing what he continues to do week in and week out. Why Is it that every time Jay Cutler drops back I have this uneasy feeling in my gut, not knowing whether this guy is going to throw a pick, fit the ball into a tight window, underthrow a ball, I just don’t know. He is a poor man’s Brett Favre and that’s it. You can have all the ability in the world, one of the strongest arms in the NFL but if you can’t make good decisions it means nothing. That is what Jay Cutler continues to do every year. There is no “new” Jay Cutler there is gunslinger Cutler who will most likely throw that interception that changes the game. I’ve been a Cutler fan ever since he got to Chicago and now I just think when is the next mediocre QB going to come to Chicago?

I really hope I can look back at this and just say how stupid I was to write all of this. Jay Cutler make me eat my words, please do. In my dorm I have Bears posters all over, a Jay Cutler pennant, pictures of Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte, Briggs and last of Cutler. I believed in this guy but now I don’t know what to believe in. The Bears need to show the city of Chicago they have heart and they can salvage this season and make Bears fans believe again.  
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/19/chicago-bears-locker-room_n_6011764.html

No comments:

Post a Comment